The New England Transportation Consortium (NETC) invites proposals for the following research project:
- 18-1: “Development of MASH Computer Simulated Steel Bridge Rail and Transition Details”
- Please visit the MaineDOT Request for Proposals page for the full RFP: http://www.maine.gov/mdot/cpo/rfps/.
- Requests for clarification are due on 7/5/2018 no later than 4:00pm EST.
- Proposals are due on 7/24/2018 no later than 2:00pm EST.
The final two Requests for Proposals for the 2018 NETC Research Program (Project 18-2 & 18-3) are expected to occur in July 2018. Below are the problem statements titles:
- 18-2: Framework of Asphalt Balanced Mix Design for New England Agencies
- 18-3: Integration of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) into Operations Conducted by State Departments of Transportation
Please check back frequently for updates.
Recent Past RFPs
- QR15-4: “Quick Response: Quality Assurance (QA) Processes for Asphalt Pavement Construction in the Northeast.”
- QR17-2: “Quick Response: Quantification of Research Benefits”